Surf the forex/commodity waves as a professional trader
ANY pair or commodiy, ANY timeframe (H1 recommended)
NEVER REPAINTS!!! Guaranteed...
version 2.0 UpGrade - exact trade entry arrows, recommended StopLoss line, sound alert
version 3.0 UpGrade - look in the future and see the prediction of a new trading signal
...another example on EURUSD H1 chart. Here you would make cca 380 pips ...
UpGrade SurfX indicator to v3.0
See the examples bellow how the SurfX v3.0 would look comparing to charts shown above
SurfX indicator should be a compulsory equipment of every wave trader. This excellent tool not only measures the current trend/wave direction and its strength but above all it forecasts the current wave break (fade) and also it shows the formation of a new wave and its direction.
Reading and using the SurfX indicator is comprehensive but eventually quite simple.
* green line above red line means trend up
* green line bellow red line means trend down
* if white line occures bellow green line during wave up, wave up is about to break
* if orange line occurs bellow red line durin wave down, wave down is about to break
* if there is no white line bellow green line and green line is bellow 1, wave up is forming
* if there is no orange line bellow red line and red line is bellow 1, wave down is forming
You should use the above described characteristics for opening/closing trades as bellow:
1. green line is bellow 1 and red line is above 1
2. orange line is visible bellow red line (= breaking wave down)
3. there is no white line visible bellow green line (= wave up is forming)
1. red line is bellow 1 and green line is above 1
2. whie line is visible bellow green line (= breaking wave up)
3. there is no orange line visible bellow red line (= wave down is forming)
CLOSE the buy trade when:
1. green line is above 1
2. white line is visible bellow green line (breaking wave up)
CLOSE the sell trade when:
1. red line is above 1
2. orange line is visible bellow red line (breaking wave down)
When opening a new trade, You should put Your SL bellow/above the previously set low/top. If price crosses such previous top/low and thus creates a new top/low, then the current wave is not breaking as indicated but rather getting more strength.